Jet Flow Design LLC dba JFD Cutting is a waterjet and laser company in Lancaster County. We are family owned and have been in business for 11 years, growing every year. We currently have a team of three and would like to welcome a fourth.
Operate High Pressure Water Jets
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Waterjet experience not needed, training available.
- Fork lift experience preferred but not needed.
- Must possess basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication and division
- Understanding in print reading with details relating to scale and tolerance call out.
- Knowledge in use of measuring instruments: tape measure, calipers, etc.
- Responsible for operation, loading and unloading material and parts.
- Ensure productions rates are met or exceeded.
- Detects equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance machining and adjusts machine, within
capabilities, controls or control media as required to insure quality of productions.
- Communicates with shop personnel for assignments and to resolve machining or quality issues.
- Responsible for keeping equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Completes all required safety procedures prior to and during operations.
- May perform other duties as assigned by management.
- taking personal responsibility for your own actions and treating fellow employees, customers
and vendors respectfully and ethically.
Monday thru Friday 8-hour shift, Possible opportunity of overtime based on workload.